Students: Register Now!
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Draftfcb career fair!
Recruiters: Register Now!
|The Mosaic Career Fairs give college students the opportunity to learn about internships and career opportunities from recruiters representing some of the nation’s top advertising, marketing and communications companies. Recruiters will be given the chance to network with students from AAF’s 226 college chapters.
The Mosaic Career Fairs are FREE to students and recruiters. Registration is open to all students; students of color are strongly urged to participate.
Thursday, March 1, 2012
USA Today Headquarters
Thursday, March 22, 2012
DePaul University at Lincoln Park – Student Center
During the Mosaic Career Fairs 2012, students can participate in:
- Career development workshops
- Panel discussions and Q&A sessions with industry professionals
- One-on-one résumé and portfolio critiques
- A Recruiters Expo
The Mosaic Career Fairs Recruiter Package includes the following:
- One skirted table with two chairs
- Company listing in the Program Book (if registered before deadline listed on individual Mosaic Career Fair webpage)
- Complimentary lunch for two recruiters
- Access to link of pre-registered students’ résumés
- Link to company Web site on AAF Mosaic Career Fairs Web page
2012 Mosaic Career Fairs Recruitment Calendar will be available soon.
Don’t forget to browse the AAF Job Bankfor job openings and internship opportunities
For questions, e-mail email@example.com.